Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween 2011

We didn't do too much on Halloween. The boys were with their mom this year, but she brought them by for trick-or-treating. They and one little girl were the only trick-or-treaters we had. I was surprised because we live in townhomes where there are a lot of families with kids. But there was a trunk-or-treat at the church so I think that's where they all were.
One night we took the boys to Thanksgiving Point's 'Insanity Point' Halloween thing. It was pretty expensive, $60.00 for all of us to go and it was SO lame. Jerry and I were very disappointed especially for how much it was. But the boys had fun so I guess that's what counts. We just thought it would be a lot more fun for the attractions they advertised. However, we did find out while we were there that the scary things opened at 8:00 pm and we went around 5:30. We didn't want to wait that long plus Jerry was freezing as you can see by what he is wearing. But we did do all of the little haunted attractions and went in the corn maze.
On the 29th I had a Halloween party. It was so much fun. My family and Audra drove up for it. Also Jerry's friends, Manny, Jenna, Mike and London came. Our friends, Alli and Gunner who we met on the cruise also came. We played several games and ate a ton of snacks. But since I was hosting I didnt get one picture. I think my mom did so I'll have to get her camera from her and download them.
At Insanity Point


The boys in their costumes
Dallas was a ninja (i think), Justin was a zombie, and Skyler was an evil gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment