Monday, November 21, 2011

And finally....The Reception!

I may be biased but I think we had the best reception I have ever been to. My Mom and Dad put in so much time, work, and money into making the yard look amazing and to give me the best wedding/reception ever. I love them so much and everything was perfect. I have always wanted to have my reception in my parents backyard and so that is why we had such a long engagement. We had to wait for June when all the flowers are blooming and the yard looks amazing! And it was totally worth it! We had so much fun and so many people came to help out and support us. Thank you to all of my family for all they did to help out. Casey ran the 'Sweet Shoppe.' Sue and Kim helped to keep the cupcakes filled. I know Derek and Audra were running around making sure things were going smoothly. And I am sure there are others I missed but seriously, everything was perfect and its all thanks to everyone who helped out. Thank you to all who made this the most amazing day ever!
I will try to add more reception pictures later, but seriously my patience is at an end with waiting for them to download.
He thinks he is so funny!
The best sister and Nana!
The best parents EVER!
Sexy sexy!!
Me and Aud! I don't know what I would have done without her! She is the best and helped me so much with everything!
My dear sweet brother carrying out the cake! Don't worry Derek, nobody noticed the flower you broke off!! :)
Lexy is super excited to have a new daddy!!
 My mom did all of the table decorations and designed everything. I just kindof gave her an idea of what I wanted and she put it all together. Here are the tables and centerpieces
Here we had the big table in the backyard and put our engagement and other pictures of Jerry and I
My mom made these cute signs to point to where all of the things were
We had cupcakes and cookies for the treats. I had my friend Shawna's neice, Tierrah make the cupcakes. They were wonderful! Me and my mom made the cookies and we along with Grandma, Sue and Audra decorated them.

1 comment: