Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lexy!

Okay so I have to do a post about my puppy Lexy! I got her last year in March 2009 from my friend Tammi's mom. I had been looking for a puppy for quite awhile but didn't want to pay $500.00 for one and it just so happened I was visiting Tammi who was living with her mom at the time until she moved to Iowa. Tammi said I could have her mom's dog and I just laughed because I totally thought she was kidding when her mom said no really you can have her. I was like are you serious? And she said yes...I am never home and she gets lonely. So I got my new puppy! I was so excited but so scared too because it was a big responsibility. But we bonded from day one and now I don't know where my life would be without her. She was born on October 31st....Halloween...How great is that!
Lexy is a very special dog who is quite attached to her mother, me! She cries and struggles to get away if someone else is holding her and I start to walk away. She has a hard time with other people holding her or touching her. But she LOVES me to just hold her all of the time. She also has a very special toy that means everything to her. It's her dumb squeeky bear that I think my mom bought for her when I first got her. She loves this toy more than anything and all she wants to do is squeek it and play fetch with it.....all day, everyday! She has quite the high pitched ear piercing bark which gets annoying but her being excited to see me never does! She can sit, shake and lay down. I need to teach her some more tricks. She learns them pretty fast.
Well I better post some pictures on here of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment