Thursday, June 3, 2010

First official post

















Well after much thought I have decided to start doing a blog. I see other people's and I love reading them and seeing what they have been up to so I want to try it too. My life is pretty boring but sometimes something exciting happens or I will go and do something fun and now I can post it on here. This will be sort of like a journal for myself since I suck at doing one.

So the main thing in my life right now is I just bought a house. I absolutely love it. It's perfect! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, family room, kitchen, garage and a huge fenced in backyard for my little puppy Lexy! Lexy will have to be her very own blog cuz she is the best! Audra moved with me. We lived in the apartment together and she said she would stay my roommate and move clear across town to Washington
Anyways, I signed the papers on Friday May 21, 2010 and started moving things in that very day. I didn't sleep there until the next Tuesday. It was a bittersweet feeling. I was so excited to move and have my own place, but I loved the apartment I had been living in. Also, I lived next door to my boss/friend, Kenzie and we had fun. And she has two dogs that play with mine and Audra's. But now I am settled in and things are going great!

My parents have been amazing and helped me every step of the way. I could not have got this house without them. They are the best mom and dad and I owe them so much!

I need to figure out how to post pictures on here and also how to find people to be my blogging buddies!

















3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love that you are blogging! Maybe it will inspire me...haha! That is a huge maybe!! Love your house, love your puppy, love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! my very first comment ever!!! Thanks AUD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You have a blog!!! I love your house!!

    ReplyDelete